Friday, December 02, 2005

Keep it simple!

Growing up, one of the things that I looked forward to most at Christmastime, was painting plaster ornaments. I made bunches of them each year. Imagine my dismay when I grew up only to discover that my mom had not saved every single one of them! I now realize that she just didn't need hundreds of poorly painted plaster ornaments! But that tradition is one that has stuck with me for years...Mollie


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



With many small hands around, breakables may not be the best thing. Not to mention all of that paint! To keep things a little simpler, we've started decorating wooden ornaments. You can purchase a pack of printed wooden cut-outs, along with some markers and glitter glue. They are easy to do, and it's something the whole family can do together...little ones and big ones alike!

No comments: